Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Motorcycle Proximity Alert System



Das motorrad ist absturz zu bringen! Rufen sie meinen agenten!

TCAS Proximity Alert System by TFKL Engineering

Slow mo:



So that's what happened to Ghost Rider...























Full-length Ghost Rider movies

"Sorry for the questions, I just find him interesting. When I'm on the freeway in LA (which is very rare) and I'm riding in a straight line between all of the stopped cars in traffic I think to myself, "Yeah, I'm Ghostrider right now". Then I look down at the speedometer and it's showing, "25 mph". Sigh..."
Ghost rider dead or alive ?

"You haven't lived until you've heard a live police chase, on a car radio in a car you're driving."
-Danny Bonnaduce, a/k/a Danny Patridge, VH1 100 Top Child Stars

"The MAINTAIN TOP SAFE SPEED sign may be used on highways where conditions are such that it is prudent to evacuate or traverse an area as quickly as possible."
-USDOT, FHA, Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Chapter 2I. Emergency Management Signing, 2003 Ed



No comments:

Post a Comment